Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2:15 AM

You came home in the wee hours this morning. Seeing your bedroom light peaking under the door surprised me. Not just because you were there, but because I couldn't figure out how you got in.

When I confonted you, with my angry mom voice, you explained that you woke your little sister up.

Seriously

The best part of that conversation, for me anyway, was that I asked you where the hell you'd been. I wasn't supposed to ask. I didn't care. It felt good to act like a mom and Not your roommate.

This entire situation makes my stomach churn.

I hope and pray we survive this. I hope one day we will laugh and laugh.

If you only knew how much and how desperately I care about you.

Good night. I hope I see you in the morning.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment